Expressions of Interest above $50 Million AUD.
Situated on 6,406 square metres of land on Perth's Swan River Foreshore, this significant property has been called home by some of Australia's most affluent personalities.
The property is on six titles. The house has 2,930sqm of internal living space over four levels, which with the extensive grounds has all the attributes of a luxury hotel, with the ability to transform from a secluded and private retreat into a fully equipped venue for the grandest of functions.
The resort-style swimming pool is one of the largest private pools in Australia with a 12 seater swim-up bar and spa for relaxing or entertaining guests.
The elegant living spaces and vast wrap-around balcony allows 240-degree stunning river views that are second to none.
Originally designed by renowned Architect Geoffrey Summerhays and updated by Andrew Boughton, the house with its timeless architecture, has been enhanced and updated over the years to ensure its classic contemporary style is honed to perfection.
- 21 Seater Cinema
- Function Room for 400+ Guests
- Two Fully Equipped Caterers Kitchens
- Walk In Cool Room
- Separate Pizza, Teppanyaki and BBQ House
- Large Fully Fitted Commercial Bar and Games Room
- Full Sized Gymnasium with Pummel Massage Shower Room and Sauna
- Full Size Professional Squash Court
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- Massive Swimming Pool with 12-Seater Swim-up Bar
- 10,000 Bottle Cellar and Tasting Room
- Commercial Size Laundry with Drying Room
- Ponds, Water Features, and Designer Gardens
- Boat Storage and Private Boat Launch
- Private Boat Mooring available