Buyers Guide Price: Mid-$400,000's
Enjoying an enviable position in one of Canberra's most vibrant and popular suburbs, this two bedroom north-facing apartment is ideally suited to those with a busy lifestyle that are seeking a home that has everything they need right at their doorstep.
A generously proportioned open plan living area is ideal for relaxing or entertaining, which opens on to a sunny balcony for alfresco dining. These large windows draw in an abundance of natural sunlight, creating a light and airy environment all year round.
If the abundance of dining options nearby are unable to tempt you out, the home chef will enjoy the functional kitchen which has been well appointed, including stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and two drawer dishwasher.
Accommodation is provided by two large bedrooms, each with built in robes, while the master bedroom also features a modern ensuite.
Set on the first floor, the complex offers secure intercom access to the building and has a restricted access basement - this apartment has one car space allocation and storage cage, plus there is undercover visitor parking.
Combining spacious bedrooms, living areas and alfresco dining, as well as an unbeatable location offering an unmatched lifestyle, you are sure to be impressed - be sure to register your interest or you may miss out.
Summary of Features:
* Two large bedrooms, each with built in robes
* Ensuite to master bedroom, plus main/guest bathroom
* Open plan living areas, sunny aspect, outdoor entertaining/balcony
* Modern kitchen - stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
* Split system air conditioning to the living room and master bedroom
* 1 x car space in the restricted access basement
* 1 x storage cage
* Visitor parking
* Situated in the vibrant Inner North, moments to the Canberra CBD, restaurants, bars and public transport
Please note this property will be going to auction on Wednesday, 17th April at 5:00pm - Old Parliament House.